Friday, July 20, 2012

Chad and Alston's Wedding

Saturday my family headed to Cullman to pick up Alex and then head to the Birmingham airport. My dad dropped us off and we flew to Tampa for my cousin Alston's wedding. While we were in the air my dad, brother-in-laws, and three nephews were driving to the beach.
 

We arrived in Tampa, rented our car, and drove to the hotel. My aunt meet us at the hotel and then took us out for lunch. We then went back to my aunts house to visit and see Alston before she walked down the aisle.
 
Chad, Alston's husband is a fireman....the wedding was held at the Tampa Firemans Museum. 








It was great getting to see everyone!
We don't get to see them near enough.
After the wedding we ended up not spending the night in Tampa.
We got in our rental car and headed to Orange Beach. I have never laughed so hard in our 8 hour drive there. We arrived at 3:00 a.m. at the BEACH!!! 


No comments: