Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring Break

Spring Break was really late this year...April 23rd-27th.
I was SO ready when it finally arrived!
I joined Shelley and Put at The Grand Hotel.  We headed to The Grand on Sunday and stayed until Wednesday. I had been to The Grand once before for a bridesmaid lunchenon but never to stay. I was amazed at the wonderful service and the kid friendly atmoshpehere.


Every day at 4:00, the Naval Auxiliary, fires a cannon to honor all of the men and women in the military who have served our country. They walk around the grounds with an american flag and a young man playing the drums.  Everyone follows behind them to the cannon. Everyone then gets to enjoy cookies and tea that are served in the Lobby.
The Penley's and the Murphree's were there too!

 We spent ALL day by the POOL and the BAY!




 The last night we ate dinner at TIN TOP in Bon Secour...one of my favoirte places. We had a little photo shoot before we left to go eat. Put is always such a good sport when I pull out the camera.












We had a great time! I hope I get invited back next year!!

No comments: