Thursday, March 8, 2012

Seaside 5K

Friday morning I was on my way to Seaside with Melissa and Kate, while tornados were everyhwere in North Alabama.
We were glad to be headed for the sunny beach!
Saturday it rained ALL day long! We had to pick up our race packets at noon and so while we were out in the rain why not get soaking wet..we shopped around Seaside.
This year we decided on the 5K instead of the 1/2 marathon. The great thing is you still get the cute t-shirt and the Vera Bradley tote bag. 
We were up bright and early on Sunday to run.
Can you find me?

The cute signs along the course help pass the time...
After finishing the 5K we sat and enjoyed the beautiful weather and ate our Jim and Nick's BBQ!
Sunday after the race I hate a WONDERFUL TREAT!! Ginny, Hunter, and the boys drove from Andalusia to have lunch with ME!! The visit was WAY to short but it was GREAT to see them!!

We are already planning our trip for next year's race...I can't wait!



No comments: