Thursday, June 9, 2011

T-Ball City Tournament

Baseball is a SERIOUS sport here in Decatur. T-ball is no exception. The players may only be 4, 5, and 6 years old but some games I thought we were watching the World Series. The coaches and families REALLY get into the game. I am a proud aunt and have to say I took it a little too serious sometimes too. I had to remember these players are young and most of them are out there to just have FUN!  This is Put's 2nd year to play and he has improved so much since last year. The morning after his games he would give me a play by play at school of the game....he remembers EVERYTHING!
His team, The Marlins came in 2nd place. 
These pictures are from the city tournament.
I can't wait until next spring when baseball starts again!!!

Warming-up
Team Meeting
Introductions
 GAME TIME!!










No comments: