Sunday, March 27, 2011

Painting Party


Meet Caroline, a spunky little girl who needed a fun way to celebrate her 8th birthday. Her mom and I decided to plan a painting party at my house. Her mom and I could not be more different when it comes to planning. Her mom is the kind that does her best thinking and planning under pressure (close to the party date). I on the other hand like to think, rethink, and then think again about how I can make it just perfect. So after lots of ideas going through my brain and with the help of others we set a date.
Everything was set and ready....

We painted the canvases and traced their initial ahead of time....
Then it was time to PAINT!!!

 After the girls painted the 1st coat it was then time for CAKE!!

 Time to add polka dots!!!
Look how cute they turned out!!!



Time to open PRESENTS!!!
Their goodies to take home!!!
The girls left their artwork at my house for me to spray and add ribbon.Caroline and her mom will then deliver them to each girl.
They turned out so cute. I could not have asked for a better group of girls for my 1st experience with a painting party. I had a great time and hope to do it again soon for another birthday party!

No comments: