Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pumpkin Fest

A few weekends ago my friends Melissa and Debbie and I set out for Pumpkin Fest in Franklin, TN.

They had lots of activities for children like pumkin decorating.
We took a break from walking and shopping and had a delicious lunch! We ate at a cute little country restaurant called Puckett's. I had the best buttermilk chess pie I have ever eaten!


We saw LOTS of costumes...some a little creepy!


We walked up and down the streets of Franklin and found lots of cute shops...

We had had enough of the crowd and decided to leave down town and head to The Factory. While sitting in traffic leaving downtown we were stopped right in front of this cute antique mall. I spotted something...as Melissa and Debbie say I can spot an owl from a mile away.

These two flower pots are what I spotted and I of course had to have them.
After jumping out of the car in traffic to go in and buy them we then headed to The Factory.
The weather was beautiful and I had a great time. We decided we might go back to Franklin to shop but not during Pumpkin Fest, the crowd was a little much for us.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Love the owl planters!!