Monday, November 22, 2010

I LOVE these girls and don't get to see them near enough!

Our friend Ashley is having her 1st baby next month so we got together at Ann Kate's (THE BEST HOSTESS EVER) in Birmingham for a baby shower.


We had a great time and got to catch up since the last time we were together was in February. All of us attended Auburn and everyone EXCEPT me is an AUBURN fan. So of course there was just a little trash talk from them about the IRON BOWL this Friday. I did not say much but I guess my dress said it all.
I had a great time girls and can't wait to see EVERYONE for OOC WEEKEND!

2 comments:

Tara Verdigets said...

I got your trash talk :)

Jennifer said...

Oh, I am just plain crying now. Can we please do this again soon. Someone get pregnant, like now. I dont even want to wait for OOC. I am pure sick (that I was sick) that I missed this! Plus I know the rules....if you're not there, you're gonna get talked about it! AHHHH!!!! :) Great recap, Dora!