Monday, September 27, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggety jig!!

That's right, I am HOME!!!

I have been away for 5 months and could not be more ready to sleep in my OWN bed.

Brent and Ashley Collins rented my house for the past 5 months while they renovated their house. I could not have asked for a better situation! They were amazing renters. They hope to be in their house soon, which by the way is looking GREAT!

I had a big plan to save my money while they rented and have at least 1 of my 1970's bathrooms redone. OF COURSE that plan changed....my dishwasher started not working and I found out I needed a new one. A kitchen renovation was planned but not for A LONG time. My bathroom renovation has been put on hold and I have ordered my new dishwasher and range (stove and oven)...they are arriving soon!!

2 comments:

Tara Verdigets said...

Congrats Dora!!! I hope your first night there was a restful one! I can't wait to see the new kitchen!

Ginny said...

Happy Homecoming Jessie!