Friday, July 23, 2010

Week 2 at the Beach

This past week was my second week of vacation at the beach. This week was in Panama City. I went with 2 friends and had a great time. Thanks to my Jennifer she hooked us with with a GREAT deal on a condo at The Dunes.

Melissa, Me, and Kaye

We were lazy most of the week...laying out on the beach and by the pool.

We did venture out one night to shop around at Pier Park.


Thursday night I got to see a dear friend from college, Ginny. Her and her family was also on in Panama City. So Ginny, her little boy William and I went to the always delicous RED BAR. Our visit was WAY to short but it is always fun to catch up with an old friend.


Friday the night before Kaye, Melissa, and I left we had a relaxing night while we washed clothes and packed up. We took a break to order out Mellow Mushroom that was right down the street. I know we were in Florida and should have eaten seafood every meal but I don't like seafood and Kaye and Melissa were more than happy to eat a dinner we all knew would not disappoint.


Spending 2 weeks at the beach is something I have never done before. I really think I could have stayed a little longer. I had a great time and would love to stay 2 weeks next summer....if I am that lucky again. There is something about being at the beach....the hot but great weather, relaxing, no worries, and no schedule.

3 comments:

Ginny said...

WHG and I had fun visiting with Aunt Jess...Hunter is still disappointed that we could not stay up for drinks after dinner!! Love you and can't wait to see you again soon!

Jennifer said...

So glad you had fun! And so sad I couldn't come down with you! Will definitely plan a trip next summer together to The Dunes...seems like that place is an annual retreat now!

Tara said...

Next time I'm going!!! Looked like a good time!