Friday, December 4, 2009

Some suprises just leave you speechless....

Have you ever gotten a SUPRISE from someone and you did not know exactly what to say...
Well that was me today. I came back to my classroom with my children after lunch and found something on my desk with a note attached that said, WHOOO WILL YOU WEAR THESE FOR? I about died! I knew there were only about 3 or 4 people that would have left me such a suprise. I went to one friend and she said it was not her but of course had to go and see my suprise(knowing good and well she had already been shown what was left for me). I went to another friend, nope not her but I could tell on her face exactly who it was. The culprit just happened to being coming my way down the hall. I could barley ask her before she covered her face with a piece of paper so I could not see the expression on her face. I had found the culprit....she was so excited to have left me such a treat. Yes, they do have an owl on them but I for sure will not be putting these OWL THONGS on my body!!! THANKS DEBBIE!!
Working with GREAT people makes teaching school FUN!