Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas has arrived at my house. Last year my OWL tree was to small to hold my ornaments. The day after Christmas last year I went to Target and bought a new tree for my owls.......
THANKS to my mom for making this cute tree skirt for my tree.
These are my newest owl ornaments I received as gifts this year...I LOVE THEM!

My mantel in my den with my owl tree....
I found this cute little guy the day after Christmas last year...
My tree in my living room...
a few of my Carolers...
Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.
They say it might snow here tomorrow night, we will see...

6 comments:

Elizabeth Sloan said...

Love seeing all your Christmas decorations! Your house looks beautiful! LOVE the tree skirt your mom made, too....I was going to ask where you found that!

Jack and Laura said...

Your decorations look beautiful!!!

erika said...

looks awesome jess! i am jealous of your carolers - i want to start collecting those - they are sooo great!!!
XO
e

Jennifer said...

Aww, Dora! Love it all! Wish you had been down last weekend to help with mine though, it took way too long! And I am definitely going to have to upsize my owl tree next year too! Love you! Bundle up for the flurries!

Anna Kate said...

Please come to Birmingham and swoozie up my house! I really want an owl tree too, and I love your newest additions!

Tara and Felix said...

Looks GREAT Dora! Feel like driving to Atlanta?