Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I was like a little girl on Christmas morning when this fabric was waiting at my door step last week. I ordered it from Fabric Guru....great place to find fabric!!! I have 2 chairs that HAVE to be recovred. I had decided on a fabric for my lovely PLUM garage sale find. EVERYTHING changed when I was given a sofa and lots of other fun stuff from my grandmother when she passed away.

The fabric on the left is for the gray chair. The fabric on the right is for the plum chair.
The sofa below is almost a joke! I LOVE it and always have. My grandmother had it for as long as I can remember. My mom and her brothers and sister were going to throw it away. I put that to a stop QUICKLY! Yes, it is gold and kinda BRIGHT gold but I just LOVE it!
The plum chair that is being covered in the black and gold stripe is going across from the GOLD sofa.
Next, are these sconces that my grandmother also had for as long as I can remember. There was a little fighting between me and my sister over them (HA!) but I had the PERFECT place for them.

Last for this post are these picture frames. The flowers that were framed were removed and replaced with fruit (for now).

The upholstery man is coming today to pick up the chairs!!!!

3 comments:

erika said...

Yeah!!! Great picks Jess!! I LOVE that gold sofa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's fabulous!!!! Can't wait to see it all come together!!
XOXO
EZ

Elizabeth Sloan said...

Love the fabrics you picked out...can't wait to see the chairs when they're finished. Love all the updates!!

Tara and Felix said...

Ooooh! I can't wait to see the finished product! Hurry up upholstery man!!!