Thursday, August 27, 2009

I can spray paint ANYTHING.......

A few weeks ago I was browsing the internet. There is a site I always look at but have never bought anything becasue the items are pretty expensive. I found this 3 piece metal garden set while I was looking.....

I about died when I saw the price......$2550.

I have the same exact thing on my deck but it is a light cream instead of this cute mustard yellow and I paid NOTHING for it. I have no idea how old mine is but I would at least say more than 20 years and still in good condition, it was my grandmothers. I know people will pay lots of money for things I would never dream of paying. So, I went back to the website and sure enough the $2550 garden set has been sold. Should I call and ask the store if they want to by my mine.........I can spray paint it ANY color!!