Monday, May 4, 2009

OOC WEEKEND 2009

This past weekend 8 of my best friends came to Decatur for our yearly OOC Weekend. OOC (out of control) is what we use to say for everything in college....we were very much out of control...maybe that is why I had to attend Auburn for 5 years and every summer to earn my degree. My years at Auburn were for sure some of the best I have ever had. I meet these wonderful 8 girls that made it so much fun.
We have decided that we are no where near OOC anymore. We were able to get up feeling pretty good both mornings no later than 8:00. We went to bed no later than 1:00 a.m. both nights. The girls will never know what Decatur is like without rain since that is all it did ALL weekend. At one point my back yard looked like I lived on a lake...there was no yard to be seen, all under water!
We of course had our FCOF that seemed to last forever but this is our most serious time of the weekend when we get to catch up on everything going on in everyone lives.
Tara aka TT aka the T-shirt Lady made us the cutest t-shirts!
Tara aka 61 will host next year and I can't wait!!











4 comments:

Elizabeth Sloan said...

Thanks again for hosting us, Jess! Did it rain? I didn't even notice because I was having so much fun with everyone:)

Tara McClendon said...

Thanks for everything, Jesser! You're the hostest with the mostest!

Jennifer said...

Rain or shine (a little on Friday), you were the best hostess ever!! Thanks for everything! I wish I was still there!!

Tara and Felix said...

Rain, what rain! Had a great time. You were a AUsome host. Hope I can live up to it next year! Love you!