Monday, March 2, 2009

a few new things...

I have been working hard around my house to get everything just how I want it. Of course major things like renovate both bathrooms is just gonig to have to wait. Until then I have tried to make my guest bath look a little better....
had a new sink/vanity put in.
My wonderful brother in law hung my curtains in my living and dinning room.

Other projects that I have been able to mark off my list are:
find fabric and have cushions/pilliows for carport and deck made
(THANKS MAMA FOR MAKING ALL OF THE PILLOWS AND CUSHIONS)
replace house numbers
replace ceiling fan in den
replace ceiling fan in bedroom
hang newly painted light fixture in guest bedroom
There are still lots more to do...clean out flower beds, have dinning room chairs recovered, have living room chair recovered, the list goes on and on......

5 comments:

The Higginbotham's Blog said...

Where did you get those curtains?? I LOVE THEM!!!

Jennifer said...

it's looking great! can't wait to see you next week!

Tara McClendon said...

Getting it all ready for us to invade your casa in a couple of months??!! CAN'T WAIT!!

Elizabeth Sloan said...

It's looking good, Jess! Can't wait to check it out in person this spring:)

carroll lane said...

Looks so good Jess! And we used the same vanity in our bath here! Love it! Miss you!