Monday, November 10, 2008

Lucy's Wedding












This weekend I had the opportunity to be an honoree bridesmaid in my good friend Lucy's wedding. It was a long weekend but well worth it. I had a lot of fun. Thursday night I had some of the girls over to hang out. Friday was the bridesmaid luncheon and the rehearsal dinner. Saturday was the wedding. The wedding and reception were AMAZING! I have never seen a church and tent for a reception look as pretty as it did Saturday. She got married in Moorseville...tiny little town(not sure if it is even big enough to call a town) with great southern charm!




















2 comments:

Ginny said...

Beautiful wedding, looks like you had a good time

Lucy said...

Hey!!! I'm so glad you posted your pics. For some reason I couldn't open yours and wanted to email you to resend them to me!!! You got some great pics! Thank you for being a part of the weekend, you are such a wonderful friend! XOXO - Lucy