Monday, October 27, 2008

I need help....

This is where I am headed this weekend........

The Steeplechase at Callaway Gardens in
Columbus, GA,
will host its 24th running on November 1, 2008




and this is what I need help with.....



These are past winners from the hat contest.
Anyone have any ideas of how I can decorte my hat?
There are 2 categories....Most Whimsical and Most Beautiful.
I have been to Derby Parties in the past but my hat has never been anything great. I want to do something really creative to make a cute hat....

3 comments:

Elizabeth Sloan said...

sounds fun, jess! could you do a theme like 'alice in wonderland'? i'll be thinking of other ideas....

Marianna said...

i cannot believe you are going to steeplechase! I LOVE steeplechase, you will have so much fun. We used to go every year! Sorry to say that I am not good with hat ideas...

carroll lane said...

Most beautiful is too boring...most Whimsical sounds like more fun! You could do an election theme...with the candidates paper heads on little antennas and stars and stripes all over. Or you could have a church with a tall steeple in the middle and little plastic horses all around it. I could do this all day...let me know if you need help! I love a good craft!