Friday, July 25, 2008

Some House Pictures

Every room has been painted and the furniture is in.
For the most part the major stuff is done.
There are still things like pressure wash and stain the deck, hang mirror in my bathroom, replace sinks in bathrooms (1 has been bought, just have to find time to replace it), hang more pictures, find barstools, etc.

Some of the pictures are dark so it is hard to see.

kitchen after
no more wallpaper...green walls now

eat in kitchen after

den before..this lovely wall
color is called TRUE LOVE
I want TRUE LOVE in my
life just not on the walls of
my den!!!
den after
guest bath before............guest bath after

my bedroom before..............my bedroom after


guest bedroom before.....guest bedroom after

1 comment:

Marianna said...

It looks great Jess! can't wait to see it in person!