Monday, July 28, 2008

more house pictures


These are more pictures...front and back of the house, other guest bedroom, living room and dinning room. As you can see the living room and dinning room still need some work. My mom and I are refinishing a buffet that will be in there soon. An oversized chair and ottoman will be in the living room too. Also, you can see the back yard needs some work. I am not sure I will ever be done with everything I want to do.



guest bedroom before



....................guest bedroom after...........................


living room/dinning room

6 comments:

Tara and Felix said...

I can't wait to hang out on that BIG DECK in May! YAY!

Elizabeth Sloan said...

Love the back yard and deck!! Can't wait to visit in person!

The Tomberlins said...

jess -

your house is so cute!! congrats. you are right, you will never be done working on it though... we have so much more we want to do with ours, its just that money thing that gets in the way! best of luck. see you soon.

courtney

Peyton said...

Jess...I love, love, love your new housie!!!! It is adorable!!! Hope to see you soon!!!

Tara McClendon said...

LOVE IT! It's even better in person...especially the big deck!!

Sue Ellen said...

Jess,

I LOVE your house! It looks great!! I want it!!

Sue Ellen