Friday, June 20, 2008

HomeOWNER!

Wednesday I became a homeowner.
As soon as I left the closing around 4:45 my mom, Shelley and I began working...painting, cleaning, taking down wall paper, moving boxes, etc. Thursday we were back at it again. Paw-Paw came to help paint and Alex and Jack came after she got off of work. I am not a big fan of cleaning. So, Alex cleaned out all of my kitchen cabinents. There are now ready for my stuff. Today my mom is headed back over there to start painting more. I am having to sit at summer school wishing I could be there doing something......
Every room is having to be painted. Some before and after pictures will be posted soon!

8 comments:

Ginny said...

I cannot wait to see the pictures! Have fun cleaning and painting. Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Hooty Hoot Jess! It's Beth (Berry) ...I'm with Jennifer Culpepper here in AU. I'm so excited you've moved here!Have you gotten a job yet? You've got to call me to hang out! (334) 221-3027

erika said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Tara and Felix said...

Congrats Jesser! Can't wait to see it, but I sure am glad you don't have me there SLAVING :) HA! Might want to update your blog that your house is in DECATUR. HA!
Love
61

oakesaa said...

Jess I can't wait to see!!
I know you are so excited. I am looking forward to some before and afters!!! Love you tons Jess!! Miss you! Call me soon!

Tara McClendon said...

I'm still waiting to see the new casa! Call me when you're ready for visitors...I'll be more than willing to peel wallpaper or pick up a paint brush! CONGRATS!

The Robertson Family said...

Hey Jess-Congrats on the house in Decatur. Not sure why we thought it was in AU.

Lucy said...

I'm ready to see pics!!

Love Luce