Monday, April 7, 2008

THEY'RE BACK........


Not sure about any of you but when I was younger I was a HUGE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK fan. I mean my life was NKOTB....my walls were covered with magazine pictures of them, had all their "trading cards", buttons (big and small), t-shirts, etc.

So, I am eager to see them get back together. I really don't think they will have great success but it will be fun to see how they sound these days. I am also eager to see if their dance moves are still the same......

Their 1st LIVE PERFORMANCE in 14 years will be MAY 16TH on the TODAY'S SHOW! joey - johnathan - donnie - jordan - danny


3 comments:

Tara and Felix said...

Oh dear...looks like I'll have to pull the old tshirts back out!

Marianna said...

I LOVE JOEY!

Elizabeth Sloan said...

I, too, was a HUGE NKOTB fan back in the day. ALL the cool girls in 4th grade had the buttons that we wore on our denim jackets....too funny. I'm interested to see how their 'comeback' goes over....