Thursday, April 10, 2008

Only 7 more days....








3 years ago me and 8 of my close friends from college decided we needed to get together once a year. Each year our destitaion is different....someone else's home. We have been to Birmingham and Smith Station Alabama so far. This year Rigsby was the lucky winner and we were all headed to her house in High Pointe, North Carolina. However, 2 of the girls are expecting and we decided it would be best for them not to fly. So Rigsby is being so kind and letting us all go to her families beach house instead. I am so excited to see everyone. This is usually the 1 time all year we are ALL together. Of course many pictures were taken last year. I was laughing so hard at many of the pictures that I had to post some. (OOC girls...I am sure you will remember each one and what is going on) Can't wait to see ya'll next week!!

4 comments:

Tara and Felix said...

I'm gonna kick your butt for posting these.

Ginny said...

Whoo, hooo! See you girls in a week. Jess, I'm not mad about the pics...I just like seeing me pre-prego!

Elizabeth Sloan said...

OOC weekend '08...here we come!

Tara McClendon said...

Alllllllright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!