Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

I've been tagged! Here goes...it's gonna be short and sweet......


What was I doing ten years ago?
I was a senior at Decatur High School. I am sure I was ONLY worried about what I would be doing on Friday night and who I would be hanging out with. Decatur had a lack of options in high school so I can say I was probably headed to Andy or Katie's House to Hang out.
Leaving for Auburn was right around the corner...I know I was super excited about that!

Five things on my to-do list today
1. E-mail about my interview tomorrow
2. paperwork for school
3. work on slideshow for end of the school year
4. pack
5. Drive to Auburn

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Popcorn
2. Laffy Taffy's
3. any kind of chips
4. Dairy Queen Ice Cream cone
5. cheese
I don't like any snack that is healthy...well the cheese I guess is healthy!

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off Debt (car)
2. Give some away
3. Buy a house
4. TRAVEL!
5. Buy my nephews ANYTHING they WANTED!

Five places I have lived:
1. 2021 Magnolia Street -Decatur, Alabama
2. Dowdell Dorm, Auburn, Alabama
3. Chi O Dorm - Auburn, Alabama
4. McKee House - Auburn, Alabama
5. 1508 14th Avenue SE - Decatur, Alabama

5 Jobs I have jad:
1. Oliver & Associates Decatur, Alabama
2. First Baptist Church Auburn, Alabama
3. Merrill Lynch Huntsville, Alabama
4. Bath and Body Works - Dectur, Alabama
5. WOODMEADE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL-teacher-Decatur, Alabama

Who I am TAGGING!
1. Alex
2. Kate
3. Erika
4. Carroll Lane
5. Katie

No comments: