Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Now Showing......


I never go to the movies. Which means I never know what they are talking about on all the Entertainment TV Shows, awards shows, magazines, etc. So, I have decided to try and go see a movie a week. Not only will I be up to date on all the lastest movies I will also gain 50 lbs. with the popcorn and drink I must have when watching the movie....ha ha.
The 2 movies I have seen so far have been great. They both made me laugh and brought me to tears. I highly recommended them both. Friday I am going to see 27 Dresses (something I can really relate to...all 7 bridesmaid dresses I have...just 20 shy of having my own movie..hahaha)

3 comments:

Tara and Felix said...

YAY!! Your back! Well, I will be leaning on your weekly movie update for advice on what to see.

Elizabeth Sloan said...

I'm on a movie a week kick, too! Not on purpose, but it's turned out that way. I've seen Charlie Wilson's War and Juno, both of which I enjoyed. I must admit that CWW was a little bit of a disapointment. I'm going to see 27 dresses this weekend, too, so we'll have to compare notes next week.

Kate & Carl Cole said...

We missed you at Dinner/Movie Bunko. It was just Marianna, Charly and me and we didn't end up seeing the movie so if you haven't seen it yet I'll go w/ you. Glad to hear P.S. I Love You is good. I want to see that one too.