Sunday, January 20, 2008



27 Dresses was great!

The fact that I have 7 bridesmaid dresses hanging in my closet I could really relate to the movie. If you have not seen the movie you need to. If I have been in your wedding the movie gave me a great idea of what I can do with the dresses in my closet. When I have a chance I am going to photograph all the dresses....just to remind you what they look like because YOU will be next person to wear the bridesmaid dress from your wedding when I am the bride one day....hahaha!

4 comments:

Tara and Felix said...

FUN! That sounds like a great movie. Can't wait to see you soon!

Elizabeth Sloan said...

I loved 27 Dresses, too! Especially at the end where you got your idea for your future bridesmaids:)

Kate & Carl Cole said...

That's a great idea Jess. I have to see that movie now! And I must say I'd love to wear the b'maid dress you wore in my wedding. I was sad I didn't get to get one of my own. Tonight was a blast. Thanks so much for celebrating with me.

alex said...

SHULAAAAA!! I had no idea you were a blogger!! My sister is very HIP I must say!! Love you!!!!