Wednesday, December 5, 2007

CHRISTMAS IN DECATUR




Decatur's Christmas Parade was Monday night. Even though it was SO COLD I had to go. My mom and Put rode on a Float...if that is what you want to call it. It was really just a trailer with some Christmas decrocations attached. They rode on Eloise and Henry's Float, the local children's store in town. If Put is involved it does not take much for my family to get out of the house and come see. As you can see almost my entire family was there. We are at the top of the picture....Pap(my dad), my grandfather, Alex, me, Shelley, and Web. My mom and Put are the 2 at the very back of the "float"...I am sure you can find my mom.....she is easy to spot with her hair.

2 comments:

Tara McClendon said...

I haven't done my post about the Decatur Christmas parade, but it's coming, don't you worry. I took pictures of all the typical parade entries...rescue squads, 18 wheeler, tow trucks, etc. and I'm doing an "only in Alabama" post...I can't wait!! It wasn't nearly as bad as Andalusia's Christmas parade though...if you can put lights on it and it has an engine, it's in the parade!

Tara and Felix said...

Jess, we need a new post from you!! I am checking daily :)
Love, 61